Wednesday 1 October 2014

(mid-end Sept)

mama's daily encouragement x

life of a jc kid: 2am + chem )':

late for school = skip math = join camel by the stairwell before GP (because h1 math hehehe) ^_^ 

PARK with Mei one day after school *_* their truffle fries honestly weren't THAT amazing, House truffle fries definitely much better!!!!!!

PARK
281 Holland Rd
(in front of hatched!!!!)

Jacky's birthday :-) 

Dad's fried rice creation (ultimate comfort food) +
early morning breakfast the next morning @ the market with my mum :-) 


popped by the three blind mice flea for about an hour before going grocery shopping with my mum :-) + finally tried green juice officially (mine was pineapple, kale and organic yogurt it tasted so good HEHE)!!!!! In case any of you wants to try it, I got mine at 

Calamansi
Paragon, #B2-25
(next to The Marketplace!!!)


went back home and my parents whipped up such a gooooOooood dinner omg beehoon + crabs my parents are so talented I need some of their domestic-ness )-: 

32 more days to a's, so fucking terrified )-:

with my homie 

So little days left and with my disappointing prelims results, I'm left quite clueless. But it's ok, 50+ more days to liberation, till then, I can pull through!!!!! AND YOU CAN TOO! (if you're taking the A's and reading this too hehe) 

Recently into The Script's new album - No Sound Without Silence
and 'Superheroes' goes -

You've been struggling to make things right, that’s how a superhero learns to fly

Press on! ! ! ! x












No comments:

Post a Comment