Saturday 31 January 2015

3/52

went back to my alma mater (finally) to visit Mrs Chan and the dance studio HAHA (the only reason actually…) and the prawn mee YUM hehe met up with DKG and brought Mrs Chan some apple strudel and flowers :-) Auntie Aki was there too + Miss Tan!!!!! So it was such a good good day with all the familiar faces that saw me through since primary school :-) 



^ the famous mee pok and xia mian!!!! :-)




watched the theory of everything with DKG afterwards and it was SOOOOO good wow eddie redmayne's acting was commendable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one movie checked off my list, next is definitely the imitation game with benedict cumberbatch hehe

a random day at work and my mum came to visit and had some elvis cupcake and we went up to the ION sky tower at level 55 afterwards with mei :-) Headed to watami to satisfy my soba cravings after + had some 味香园 black sesame paste super gooooo00d and cheap :-) 






18 Jan:

Woke up at 6.30am in the morning with only 2 hours of sleep and had breakfast with my family at Chinatown before heading back home to sleep and slack till about 5 plus before I headed out again to work on the bangkok itinerary hehe so excited for BKK!! Hope all's good and everyone is happy )-:

and honestly sometimes I feel so taken for granted and not being appreciated but giving the benefit of doubt and believe that my hard work is actually appreciated 

19 Jan:

Visited by MY BABES YAY x Hehhe then headed to Nick's to eat and had a mini Bangkok briefing/discussion :-) 







20 Jan:

Steven and Hao Zhe came to visit Mei at work HEHEHE yay thx for the support everyone :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment