Tuesday 9 June 2015

bailamos + kaleidoscope 2015


Felt really good to finally perform once again for SCGS and ACJC, this time as an alumni. Firstly, Direction (Bailamos 2015) was one of the most challenging dance I have ever performed for - I mean, dancing blind (90%) was tough and with only one month of rehearsals, it was tough I got to say. But I guess the critics and the emotions that filled the stage, especially for the last performance, was just worth it. Dancing with my SC juniors and senior was great, glad that we pushed through together as a 7-people team. After 2 days of Bailamos, it was time for SCGS' Kaleidoscope. I guess the time spent together with DKG (missing Sa) was the highlight of everything, so glad we managed to come back together to perform and yet enjoy it thoroughly. Even though rehearsals weren't as frequent and tough as ACJC's, I was so glad the item pushed through and performing in front of a full house at UCC, I am so glad to have the feeling back again. Gaining energy from the bursting concert hall - I miss performing. Yet again, I need a break hahaha feels so good to leave the house without worrying about being late for rehearsals/ carrying a bulky bag filled with dance attire. Lazy life lazy days ahead of me. Till August, I am finally free.






alumni in Direction




















No comments:

Post a Comment