Wednesday 17 June 2015

seagames 2015

Hi b,
After 11 grueling days, seagames 2015 is finally over. Our relationship definitely had its ups and downs throughout this tough period, fighting with fatigue and v v v tight schedules, but I'm just really glad that it's settled and we are more than fine :-) Very proud of you for going through everyday, and I  really admire your passion and drive at just 19 years old. Even though this admiration for you sometimes turn into insecurities and inferiority, I'm very thankful for always making me feel a gazillion better with just a few words, and for always putting me first. I promised to be more understanding, and I will really try my best to keep it. Thank you for putting up with me all these while, entertaining me 24/7 even though you are so hella busy, and squeezing any free time you have to spend it with the overly-attached me. And I really appreciate it, (and you).
I will miss you for the next 21 days.
I love you. 
(even though I don't think you will read this, but it doesn't make it any less untrue hehe)










No comments:

Post a Comment