Saturday 22 August 2015

August 2015 (holidays)




kimbo's birthday dinner at Reddot Brewhouse @ dempsey and then
celebrated wl's 19th at zouk with the eoc :-)


Sync Fusion @ Westgate :-)



Fresh Fruit Labs with Sean before he had to get all dressy for SSA dinner :-)



Caught Fantastic 4 (which was rather bad….) and then slacked at his house after :-)


High tea @ Fullerton!!!!





Boufe Cafe with mama (on the side note, managed to get myself a part-time job at Boufe!!!!!! HEHE)



Walked around Marina with Sean before meeting wl bed kyle michelle for Chupitos (cause Loof wasn't open, sadly)







Oikos Camp!!!! with the best group!!!!! literally HAHAA we literally won the yacht trip for being the best group!!!!!!! i mean, we did have a goal in mind in winning the best group, but we really tried losing :p HAHAHAH jk but Oikos camp was much better than I expected and glad to have made such good friends over the camp :-)




with mama peh x


Clarice and Yuveen | Lizzy


Victor, Oikos best freashie!!!!! :')


Oikos best group indeed, sage.


Ethel


First group of friends I became friends with, my Erudite 6 :')


#fellowtrooper

Brunch at Bakehouse by Carpenter and Cook with Sean and then shopped for frames at IKEA hehe. Headed to convocation at Suntec Convention hall after with my FTB buddies before going down to Cuppage with Bex to LAN and have pontian with Sean wl and kyle :-)



Second last brunch before school starts at Hyde & Co with mummy and brother :-)




Brunch at The Laneway Market with Sean, last proper brunch before school starts :-(


With my LTB group mates!!!!!!!!



August onwards, please be nice to me! Hope I remain motivated throughout my school time and maximize the time I have with my school friends but not to forget my family and Sean. Hoping to find a good balance in life, it's hard sometimes. But Clare, you got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment