Saturday 20 September 2014

(19 + 20 Sept)

(19 Sept)

Celebrated the end of prelims with my mum @ Everything With Fries (Holland V) - OMG this place has changed SO much since the last time I came but I prefer the old one so much more (I CANT CHOOSE MY SHOESTRING FRIES NOW + THE FLAVOR????????) and it's more ex now )))-: guess I will visit the Bugis/OC ones from now............ 

My Tandoori Chicken Sandwich (that looked like a burger so I don't get why they couldn't have just named it burger) and Smoked Sea Salt fries came with it (I want my sour cream and onion >): ) 



Everything With Fries
40 Lorong Mambong

Left for nick's house after that and I had such a good time with SA4 (as usual) hehe + the rainbow cake that camel+liz+izzy baked was so goooOod and pretty :-) 





Camel and Liz playing FIFA HAHAHAHA crazy shit right there!!!!!!!

the birthday boy + the super pretty rainbow cake that the girls baked!!!!!!!! :-)

SA4 (everybody except john )-:)!!! x


Happy (advanced) 18th nick lim - whatever I wanna say is in the letter already hahaha ok la even though you're such a dick sometimes you're actually pretty amazing hehe well, EC2 still loves you!!!!!!! ;-) hope you enjoyed the surprise and thanks for having us over! xxxx  


(20th Sept)

Step Up 5 with mei in the morning and we snuck in hokkien mee and wanton noodles into the cinema HAHAHAHA thank goodness it was 10 in the morning and there was only 2 others (hehehe) we should do this shit again HAHA (+ thank you for the batman balloon??????)



Headed off to Mt Elizabeth afterwards to visit my cousin who just gave birth to a baby boy (Rhys!!!!!) :-) 


my dad + QQ!!!!!! :-)

Rhys!!!!


His older brother mason (omg mixed blood genes sighhhh??)!!!!!! 

But yeah, nothing much for the rest of the day + should probably get back to chem........ )-: less than 50 days let's do this shit!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment