Monday 8 September 2014

(8th Sept)

(Disclaimer: please do not judge my blogger website I'm reusing my secondary school one because I was just too lazy........ HEHE tq!!!!!!!!)


Met this gurl early in the morning and nomz on our cheese toast while having a mini gossip session before heading down to gateway to study and im going craaaaAaazy doing hypo questions (sobs.............)

Went off to meet my mum for a mani session @ plaza yay to clean and painted nails (one of the only things I look forward to during hols......... hehehe) And then we took the train down to wisma to have my FAV BANMIAN + YUAN YANG at the food republic yuuuuumz its honestly the best + its cheap and good what else can I ask for :-) (ps yuan yang is kopi + tea half half and if you haven't tried it, you're missing out :p)




And also, just want to put it out there that I have friends ok..................... and I do not only go out with my mum.............. if you follow me on insta/twitter you know why (AHAHAHAH jk she's my best friend xxxx)

+ we went to try ben's cookies afterwards after seeing all the hype on twitter/ insta/ friends/ facebook and needed to camwhore with it just because...



It wasn't all THAT impressive but I guess it was pretty goooOoood!!!!!!!! tried the milk chocolate chunk one and my mum bought back other flavors to tryyyy (this is why I'm gaining weight exponentially sighhh)!!!!!!!!


But if anyone is interested, here's the place :-)

Ben's Cookies
Wisma Atria
435 Orchard Road 
#B1-50
(Next to Garrett's!!!!) 

Now I'm just procrastinating at home, should continue with math soon....... gonna go eat my frozen grapes NOW (bliss)

A's are in 57 (?) days time OMGGGgggGG somebody kill me!!!! )-: but it's ok just need to believe that I can pull through all this shit and I honestly honestly cannot wait for Dec to come because........

Hong Kong in Dec with my famz + BKK in Jan with 2SA4!!!!!!!!!
so many upcoming events to look forward to hehe cuuuuunnnt wait to see how the future will unfold YAYyYYyYyyY



No comments:

Post a Comment