Tuesday 16 September 2014

Brother's 21st (Part 1)

(13 Sept)





Had math tuition > study date with mei and then headed over to peach garden (buona branch) for my brother's 21st birthday dinner with famz + his godparents and their family :-)

Nothing much to say so here's some more visuals from dinner (part 1)!!! :-)


Steamboat (with tomato + pork ribs base) OMG yumz but this also + weight gain so YAY x100!!!!!!!

Peach Garden has the best liu sha bao handddds down!!! :-) (pay me to advertise for u pls i want free flow of liu sha bao) (jk not that pops but a girl can dream)


First photo with my second brother where he ACTUALLY smiles naturally/ looks decent...…… 

+ super good desserts omg visited heaven eating all these yummy food :p

snuck an #ootd:
top: GG5
skirt: editors market





family photo


Peach Garden
9 North Buona Vista
The Metropolis Tower 1
#02-02

I know this is so repetitive (and cheesy) but I'm so thankful for this family, for nurturing me, making me smile (and cry) daily, putting up with my PMS moments, being forced to laugh at my jokes, feeding me, taking care of me, there's just too much to thank them for :')

Someone asked me on my ask.fm the other day, "why are you so close to your mum" and I don't know why, it just pissed me off a little - I don't think I need to give a reason to "why" I'm close to my mum/family, or there is a reason even??? 

Our parents make so many sacrifices and exhaustingly do whatever it takes to give us the best life possible, ever since we were brought into this world, (which we often take it for granted). We all should feel lucky, grateful and fortunate for how our parents raised us. Well, yes, even though through the years, they have embarrassed you/ scolded you/ nagged at you/ forced you to do something you don't want to, you have forgotten that they have placed you as their number one priority in life and never once looked back and second guessed that decision to do so. 

And besides, because we are so busy growing up, we sometimes forget that they're growing old. And I'm pretty sure I don't want any regrets. 








No comments:

Post a Comment