Monday 30 March 2015

19th (part two)

So here's part 2 on my 19th birthday and basically Mei and I were just going to have a simple dinner at The White Rabbit and Sean was supposed to drive to Mei's house to pick her up and drive us to Dempsey BUT when we reached he said he needed to use the toilet so we went to the clubhouse toilet and guess who was waiting for us at the BBQ pit! ! ! HAHAHA genuinely surprised and so so happy to finally see my friends after ages?!?!?!!!!!?!!? CANNOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS WELL, REALLY I just know that I'm v v v v happy, and being overjoyed is an understatement wew!!!!!!!!!!!

| my other half |

| Sean |

| Mari |

| Camel |

| WL |

| Qin |

| Jerone |

| Liz |

| Aiken |

| Ilham |

| Tan |

| Pat |

| Izzy |

| Chloe |

| Ethel |

| Jolex|

No comments:

Post a Comment