Friday 27 March 2015

19th (part one)

I have no idea how I am going to write up this post on my 19th birthday, because I'm just feeling so blessed and happy, so much so that I don't know how to express my thoughts and happiness into such a short post. 

Just want to thank you for such an amazing 19th and literally spending the first 3/4 of this special day with me. From surprising me with the best gifts and your presence at 12am to waking up at 5am just to drive to my house to pick me up to catch the sunrise to being my slave for the day (or forever heh), 
thank you. 


| sunrise |


started the morning with yogurt and granola and iced green tea latte from starbucks while he had 2 egg mcmuffins (what even???) 

p.s. also thank you for the yoga mat. … .. . it was actually a brilliant idea HAHAHA




| cr: sean |

part 2 of the adventure spent at gardens by the bay and being tourists for the day!!!








lunch at PS Cafe @ Harding Road, (no shoestring fries so only chunky ones yuck)
i had caesar + grilled prawns and sean had lasagna!!! 
food was meh but company was amazing i guess *shy*


gonna draft part 2 on my 19th soon!!!! x
(p.s. shots taken by my i6/ powershot g7x my fav thing in the world rn)

No comments:

Post a Comment