Tuesday 3 March 2015

a levels

yes, my A level results weren't bad, but ain't great either
i could have done better,
but there's nothing much I can change except how I accept what I have and make the best out of it
I mean, I could have done so much worse am I right
don't dwell in the past, move on, and embrace the better days ahead of me 
proud to have conquered it!!!!!
so thankful to have such a supportive family who don't define me with my results
but yet try their best to make me feel better in every way possible and give me such amazing encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what else can I ask for??? :'
thankful thankful for such results and family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you all


on a side note: people have to stop harping on their results JUST SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE (for those who did well and those who didn't meet their expectations) (some people really have such low EQ i cannot even)

No comments:

Post a Comment